Nailme is a 100% responsive, full screen, and full Pjax wordpress creative portfolio theme that is easy to use some custom layouts. PJAX will load content into a webpage and change the URL without doing a full page refresh, all while keeping the site SEO-friendly. Nailme has 54+ premade layouts for portfolio, blog and homepage. It is fast and easy switching simply by clicking a mouse. Backstage as a whole is able to customize easily. Finally, put a shortcode anywhere you like, even outside of all. Nailme can be used for portfolio, photography, personal website, company or any creative website.
Import the XML file (.xml), you should now have both the theme content and the theme settings set up just like our demo.
All photos uploaded to the site are released under Creative Commons – CC0 and do not require attribution. No more hassle trying to figure out whether you can use photos for commercial use and whether you need to provide attribution. (Visite:https://stocksnap.io )
Part of the image and videos used in the demo are not distributed with the theme. They are all licensed under Creative Commons and credited to their respective creator/owner.
= 2.2.1 =
* Fixed an issue where the slider might not be displayed under the 4.9.* version system.
* Compatible with higher version of WordPress system, ready for version 5.0.
* Compatible with Gutenberg Editor.
* Optimized plugins and hosted generic plugins on WordPress.org.
* Optimized some element layout.
* Upgraded the plugin Uix Slides to 1.0.2.
= 2.2.0 =
* COMPATIBLE: WordPress 4.8 compatible.
* NEW: Customized copyright information supports dynamic tag replacement.
* NEW: Added 6 social media icons: Stack Overflow, WordPress, Codepen, Amazon, 500px, Vk.
* FIX: Fixed a bug that could not be returned to the page by clicking the Close button in some homepage templates.
* FIX: Fixed an error that the gallery display in the modal window.
* FIX: Resolve an experience of Admin Bar and primary navigation display when Admin Bar overlaps fixed header display.
* FIX: Resolve the menu display issue. The menu needs to have a fallback for when no menu is selected.
* FIX: Resolve the mega menu bugs in a Right-To-Left (RTL) direction.
* TWEAK: Updated the all pages in a Right-To-Left (RTL) direction.
* TWEAK: Updated Uix Shortcodes packages and enhanced compatibility.
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized Mega Menu display.
* OPTIMIZE: Optimize 5 home pages navigation.
* OPTIMIZE: Use “Modernizr.cssanimations” instead of “jQuery.browser” for main script because the theme shouldn’t really rely on UA testing this way either.
* OPTIMIZE: Optimize the theme dependency and notification of PHP version.
Resolve those issues when handle this on theme activation, and display the notice only in the wp admin.
* REMOVED: Remove some ‘source’ in tgm activation configs for theme recommended plugins (Still retain the plug-in package in theme “plugins” folder). Plugins that are available in the wp.org repository should only specify the slug, the version numbers should be the minimum versions supported by your theme. This would help gain more trust for users installing those plugins as well as it would remove the label “External Source” from the activation page.
= 2.1.5 =
* Compatible with low version PHP (5.3+)
* Fixed some minor errors in the low version of PHP.
* Optimized mobile navigation.
= 2.1.4 =
* Upgrade: Upgraded shortcodes.
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for front-end display.
= 2.1.3 =
* UPGRADE: LOGO does not limit the height, you can upload the size you want.
* UPGRADE: Upgraded core shortcodes. ( Fixed some bugs & supported live preview )
* NEW: Added a full set of operational video presentations.
= 2.1.2 =
* UPGRADE: Upgraded the rtl.css, better support more countries.
= 2.1.1 =
* UPGRADE: Homepage Emergence Menu.
* Fix: A little bit of compatibility issues.
* OPTIMIZE: Core stylesheets of homepage templates.
= 2.1 =
* COMPATIBLE: WordPress 4.7 compatible
* UPGRADE: Provides some selectors for color and position for Homepage Emergence (You can customize the style when previewing).
* UPGRADE: Homepage Emergence user guide for theme documentation.
* Fix: Fixed some bugs.
* OPTIMIZE: Improve the stability.
= 2.0.1 =
* UPGRADE: Upgraded core shortcodes. ( Improved the running speed greatly.)
* Fix: Fixed some bugs.
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized shortcodes structure.
= 2.0 =
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for tablet display
* Fix: Updated some stylesheet.
* OPTIMIZE: Improved event binding from theme admin panel.
* OPTIMIZE: Improved theme CSS files.
* Fix: Fixed some bugs for parallax and container shortcodes.
* Upgrade: Upgraded shortcodes.
= 1.8 =
* Simplified Operation: Enable mega menu
* UPGRADE: Mega menu user guide for theme documentation
= 1.7 =
* NEW: Added sticky post stylesheet
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for font customization (Each part of your site is available)
* Fix: The date option of portfolio widget not available
* Fix: Updated some stylesheet
= 1.6 =
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for theme customization
= 1.5 =
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for the plug-in installation
= 1.4.1 =
* Upgrade: Upgraded shortcodes
= 1.4 =
* COMPATIBLE: WordPress 4.6 compatible
* NEW: Side menu support
* NEW: Add a new homepage style (Homepage Emergence)
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized single post templates
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized CSS for shortcodes
* RELEASE: A nice little bug fix release
= 1.3 =
* NEW: Add a new homepage style (Homepage Clean)
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized CSS for mobile & desktop
= 1.2 =
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for CSS
* FIX: Shortcodes CSS tweaks
= 1.1 =
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for menu
* OPTIMIZE: Optimized for slider of mobile
* FIX: Updating CSS
= 1.0 =
* Initial version