Uix Page Builder is a design system that it is simple content creation interface. The currently available default elements:
list of clients,
contact form and
portfolio. To be continued.
You could add a new page with Uix Page Builder to your WordPress site, find the Pages menu in the WordPress Dashboard Navigation menu. Click Add new. The “Uix Page Builder Attributes” section applies page builder templates to your new page.
Here are 5+ templates for you to swipe and make your own. Here, you will find free, professional design for Uix Page Builder. We add new, fresh designs regularly in order to provide you with large variety of templates to chose from.
Displaying on Front-end Pages
Embed a shortcode
into the editor of Pages Add New Screen.
- You can switch between “Visual Builder” and “Default Editor” modes at any time.
- Support to choose multiple default templates you want.
- Support to save custom templates and export templates.
- Support a key to add anchor links based Uix Page Builder to your navigation. Visit the Menus page (Appearance « Menus), choose items like “Uix Page Builder Anchor Links”, from the left column to add to the menu.
- Simple operation window, support loop list items.
- Customizable core style sheets.
Advanced Customization ( For Theme Developer )
1) Plugin allow handles builder controls of backend template usage so that we can use our own templates instead of the plugin. If you want to custom your builder controls of backend for your theme, then just copy them from the directory
/wp-content/plugins/uix-page-builder/uix-page-builder-custom/to your theme directory
2) Plugin allow handles plugin scripts of front-end. If you want to custom, rename the “_plugins.js” to “plugins.js” from the directory
/wp-content/plugins/uix-page-builder/uix-page-builder-custom/js/, and add the required script to “plugins.js”. ( If you done, the default Uix Page Builder plugin scripts can’t queue. You can use your own scripts instead of the plugin only. )