Make over 100+ components to wear again and again!
An underlying front-end system that makes it easy to extend and modify core files. This spec is a living document that will be updated as we continue to develop the tenets and specifics of Uix Kit. Support JS and CSS component( Sass Format ) development with Gulp & Webpack together.
Enjoy the fluid grid system based on Bootstrap V4 and self-expansion. Uix Kit is built over Bootstrap and has all the benefits that the framework comes with. Regardless of the screen size, the website content will naturally fit the given resolution. Using the Uix Kit will save you large amount of time to build your projects. It supports 3D and 2D rendering with three.js and pixi.js. More typically, automatically generate core files with Gulp & Webpack for each module (contains .js, .scss, .html files).
- Supports 3D and 2D rendering with three.js and pixi.js.
- Using Sass to Control Scope With BEM Naming
- Automatically generate table of contents with Gulp for each module comment of name.
- Simple custom CSS and JS core files
- 100% Responsive & Mobile Ready
- Prepare some generic plug-ins in advance
- Core style sheet compatible with Bootstrap 4.x
- Provides a common web page components and layouts
- W3C Standard Support
- Support PJAX no refresh method for loading pages
- Support JS and CSS component( Sass Format ) development with Gulp & Webpack together
Step 1. Use NPM (Locate your current directory of project, and enter the following command.) or download the latest version from Github. For nodejs you have to install some dependencies.
$ npm install uix-kit
Or clone the repo to get all source files including build scripts:
$ git clone git://github.com/xizon/uix-kit.git $ cd uix-kit
Step 2. Before doing all dev stuff make sure you have node installed. After that, run the following code in the main directory to install the node module dependencies.
$ npm install --only=dev
Step 3. Run the following code to enter development mode.
$ gulp default
Step 4. When you done, please open the browser and enter the following URL to check out.
Step 5. Directly edit the entries in the components folder in order to modify the core files. (E.g.
01.indexare required components.